Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok I have nothing new!

I haven't updated this thing because nothing new has happened! I am so excited to leave for South Carolina on Friday that I can't stand it! I have already packed Ayden and for me you know that is crazy because I am the procrastinator of the century! Obviously this snow/rain/ piss me off weather is really getting to me!So I am ready to escape! The thought of laying out in the sand with my white chubby belly hanging out sounds nothing short of paradise! (At least for me, not the people passing by!But hey who cares what they think!)Ayden is so excited to fly on the plane and to see his GG and Papa he keeps on asking "Ready to go?" So when something exciting happens if I survive this plane ride across they country with an almost two year old, I will report back!Also lots of sunny pictures to make ya'll stuck here in North Idaho jealous! Just Kidding! I love ya!

4 comments:

JKGROSS said...

I hate the way the widget baby's anbilical cord looks! It looks like a HUGE weiner! :0)

Patty said...

Hope you have fun going home!! Wishing you nice weather too!! Don't want to jinx you. Just wish the weather was more consistant.. warm and then cold keeps me wondering too much.

Shalie said...

Hi Xan!! I found your blog through someone on Maggie's blog, hope you don't mind. Your family is so cute, and CONGRATS on being preggers, that is so neat. Did you hear we're moving into your ward in a couple of months? It will be good to be back in the 4th ward. My blog is private, but if you want to keep in touch, e-mail me: shayhutch@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Hope you had a good time back south!

Maggie said...

Hey thanks for the cookies and dropping by. Sorry I wasn't around. That was super sweet. Have a great trip and we'll catch up when you get home.