Monday, February 15, 2010

A great day in North Idaho






You know you live in North Idaho when two Valentines days in a row you go shooting! Nothing like shooting the crap out of stuff to show someone you love them! Well we actually went shooting today, the day after V- day and it was Great! London and Ayden chilled in the car the whole time while Mark and I took turns in the car with them and shooting stuff up! Including a poopy diaper, a couple wine bottles(fake wine), potatoes and clay pigeons! Overall it was a great way to enjoy the awesome winter we are having here with the sun and 45-50 degree weather.

4 comments:

Giles Family said...

Ooooh I have to admit that looks like tunz of fun!! Ayden looks like a natural. Like father like son. I don't think I could trust Corbin yet. :)

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

XAN! You guys are a frickin' riot! Those boys were having too much fun... btw... where's the pics of you shooting? You're supposed to show the boys how its done.lol. :)

JKGROSS said...

Cute pictures!

Shalie said...

Looks like fun. You will need to take me with you so I am comfortable around guns :)