Friday, January 30, 2009

It can be done!

Ok well I wasn't going to tell many people that we finally got pregnant until we were further along and this picture on the side of the screen stopped looking like another life form, but Guess what? We are pregnant! I realized the secret wasn't going to be kept long when I passed by in the hall at church on Sunday and my husbands friends would give me the thumbs up from the classrooms, I finally said What is Going on? "Oh congrats on being knocked up!" ,"AWESOME!","See I knew Mark was a straight shooter!" And men say women can't keep a secret! So we went to the Dr. on wed this week and everything looks good. We also are not having multiples to Marks excitement. I was pretty much game for whatever but looks like the Lord knows what I can handle!
Ayden is doing awesome even though he is creeping toward that terrible two stage where he likes to tell me NO! But he really is a funny kid! He is trying to talk so hard but can't figure out all of the words. some of my favorite things he says are... when he wants to watch movies he says mooves, and then he says Horton the best, but Shek for shrek, Roar for lion King, And Nebo for Nemo, vroom vroom for Cars, even though he can say Car. He also loves to point to things or pick them up and say who's they are, like mommies shoes, dad's hat, mine ock(sock) . Anyway you get the point he is growing so fast! He loves to run around and play! He is All BOY! Right now he is saying help me, so I gotta go but have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Congratulations :)

shawfamily said...

oh I"m so happy for you guys... congrats... I hope everything goes well w/out any complications :) you deserve it! I can't believe ayden is gonna be two soon it's crazy how time flys.. I hope to see you guys soon too.. you should take a vacation to sunny st. george the weather is beautiful:) have a good day.. Love ya

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

CONGRATS to you two! Ayden will be a great big brother.

Patty said...

Congratulations!! It will be fun to add another to your family!! Sounds like a good year for babies!!! Wishing you health and happiness for this new one!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I know that everyone has said it but really I know how much this means to you guys! You guys have such cute babies and hopefully you will get a girl this time! I will pray for you! And I am still waiting for my post dedicated to me and we so need to hang out, when my kids aren't sick! Reese is really congested and on a nebulizer right now but doesn't have RSV or pneumonia so that is good!