Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Aww Crap!

Just when I thought I was going to get away without morning sickness, the beast happened! AAAAHH I just want to scream! I hate feeling like crap and getting sick and poor Ayden is like "What the heck is going on MOM?" This is why I needed to knock two out with one shot, so I don't have to feel like this but a few more times! The only positive I can think of for this is I could possibly drop a few unhealthy pounds I got going on. Other than that I forgot how much I love the beginning of pregnancy! So enough of this pity party. I wanted to write that Tiffany Duce is having a pure romance =)~ party the week of Valentines Day, so if you want something sexy for your man you should come! I forgot all the details but let me know if you want to come, they have EVERYTHING at these parties from nighties to other THINGS...ok enough about that Carrie this is my shot out to you... although you need no help with procreating come to the party and get some fun stuff!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry you are sick but that is my sign it is a girl! So I will keep my fingers crossed! Not getting pregnant is what is hard for me or should I say my husband! I would come to the party but we slammed like every night for the two weeks and I have had to cancel stuff due to sick girls! Both are on breathing treatments and Chloe has an ear infection I found out today so sucks to be at our house but Cooper is great!! SO how far are you now???? Are you going to the same doc??

Maggie said...

Dang it! Sorry you're sick! Hey the party sounds fun. You can leave the details on my blog if you want.

Crazy Corinne said...

Aww bud so sorry to hear that you are getting the evil morning sickies!!! That is so un-fun! If you need anything babe call me!

The party sounds fun! I don't know if I am going to be able to come yet, but I may stop by if Andrew is home that night.

Ann Sorensen said...

Hey beautiful, how are you doing today? Are you feeling better. So where exactly are you moving to? Are you sure you don't need any boxes? I am here to help you. I totally understand the nausia. Emmie was a joy in that area...NOT! Granted i didn't lose me stomach but got close more times than I like to remember! I smelled candles and Ty would get me jelly bellies. They were enough flavor to get something in my stomach and help settle it, but it wasn't like I was eating a meal!