Thursday, February 19, 2009

A fun weekend!






Well this weekend was really eventful for us here in North Idaho! It started out with an amazingly fun girls night on Friday filled with lots of shopping and then going to see the new Shopaholic movie at like 10pm! Normally I am a night owl, but after walking around in 3inch heels for like 4 hours which I would normally have no problem with but given my current situation I am just too weak to do that again any time soon!After staying out till after 1 am I was awoken on Valentines Day with something that can only be appreciated here in North Idaho! Going shooting! Oh yes girls I said it, not breakfast in bed with a romantic agenda, I got "Women get that kid dressed we are supposed to be there in 5 minutes!"Actually I am not going to lie, I busted out my hick accent and went to town! I love target shooting although having a kid there may seem crazy, Ayden loved watching and asked his Dad if he could shoot a gun! I know we seem nuts but everything is really safety oriented with ear plugs and kids being far away from the action. After a fun day out in the cold shooting lots of different guns we went home to get ready for our night out! We decided to have a fondue dinner party at our friend Tiffany's house then go to the dance! It was overall a fun weekend filled with hilarious memories and lots of great pictures!

2 comments:

Crazy Corinne said...

Love the Bond girls pic! Friday was fun and the dance was great Sat too. My feet were DYING after walking all over and then dancing too....owie. Hopefully next time we can go shooting with you guys!

Ann Sorensen said...

Love the pictures. This is what makes the moments last... awesome pictures!!! Are you coming to girls night this friday at Heather wilson's home? It is at 7:00 or 7:30pm. We are going to play games and have a blast. I hope to see you there.