Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh man Sunshine!






Today I woke up to go to the gym at 6 am with my girlfriend Corinne and lo and behold I had a flat tire! ahhh it was sucky! so I was forced to go back to sleep(I didn't want Mark to have to wake up early and fix it)but when he did get up a little bit later he was the amazing man he is and put air in it so I could drive it to go get it fixed! to make a long stupid story short My awesome girl Missy picked us up so we didn't have to wait while I got a couple new tires. But after keeping Ayden and her kids quiet in the chiropractic office we decided to go to the park!Ayden was playing having a blast and it totally looks like he was posing for these pictures but the funny thing was he wasn't!By the way it was 58 degrees and sunny!yey bring on the spring weather!

5 comments:

Shalie said...

It was SO nice today!! Sorry you got a flat tire, that sucks.

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

hooray sunshine! of course it's not as bad here in california as it is there in idaho, but still... sunshine is always nice! London is getting so big, and cute!

Crazy Corinne said...

Cute pics!! Sucky about the car tire REALLY!! Glad you guys had a nice day at the park!!! Workout hard next week!!! Remember, Monday, we eat better....:) Love ya!!!

Dave and Ash said...

http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight

Too funny to pass up. I read it at 1am when deliriously tired, but still, I think it's funny enough to share. Enjoy.

Dave and Ash said...

P.S. It's naughty and vulgar and has swearing. Bye.